The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
See our Starter Kit if you require the hose & gun for this pot?
This spray adhesive starter kit comes with everything you need to get up and running quickly. The 22KG TensorGrip® L40 Spray Adhesive, a 12FT Spray Adhesive Glue Hose, and the Spray Glue Gun.
TensorGrip® L17 is a 110L / 110Kg pot high-performance contact adhesive with a unique resin formula which creates a tough and resilient bond line between decorative surface materials and all common wood substrates.
TensorGrip L17 is a revolutionary high-performance spray adhesive, specifically designed to cater to the demanding needs of professional industries. Developed using cutting-edge adhesive technology, this versatile and reliable solution promises a robust and enduring bond for a wide range of applications.
Suitable for bonding
Suitable for bonding HPL, GRP and aluminium to a wide variety of substrates including MDF, chipboard, plywood and many other timber sheet materials and is designed for permanent bonding where immediate bond strength and high heat resistance are required.
Unique formula - prevents soak in
The unique formula applied prevents soak in of the adhesive on porous surfaces. This provides you with a very high coverage and superior film build, resulting in stronger bonds.
Low odour combined with the fast tack time makes this premium adhesive suitable for on-site and factory applications.
Spray adhesive uses information
When it comes to this contact adhesive it can be used to bond materials on to the following materials.
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Cabinet making
- Stainless steel
- Shop fitting
- In-house and on site work
- Aluminium sheeting
- Standard laminate
- Aluminium to a wide variety of substrates including:
Many other timber sheet materials
- Permanent bonding where immediate bond strength and high heat resistance are required
Coverage information for this spray glue
This contact adhesive can cover an area up to 375M2.
10 reasons to use this Hi Temperature Resistant Web Contact Spray Adhesive
10 reason to use this spray glue include:
- Fast Application - Speed up your production thanks to its rapid application rate
- Airless - Reduce your power usage and save money in the process courtesy of its airless system
- Adjustable Spray Pattern - considering there is no overspray, wastage is reduced dramatically
- Fully Portable - the L17's portability means it's incredibly easy to use onsite
- Non-Flammable Adhesive - given that it's non-flammable, L17 is safer to use and safer to store
- Eco Friendly - once you're finished with the adhesive, the canister is completely recyclable
- High-Temperature Resistance - L17 can resist temperatures up to 125°C
- Very High Solids - benefit from high yield and coverage of up to 175m2
- Low Maintenance - Don't waste time cleaning, as L17 is extremely low maintenance, helping to reduce downtime
- Saves Time and Money
Advantages of this spray adhesive
When it comes to this contact adhesive it has many advantages. Some of those are:
- IMO WheelMark Approved
- High Temperature Resistance - 120°C
- Class-1 Fire Rating
- BS 6222 Bond Strength Approval
This consistency of this contact adhesive is web like.
Save when you buy in bulk
We offer bulk buying options with this sprayable glue. So the more you buy, the more you save.
Unparalleled Bonding Strength
TensorGrip L17 offers an exceptional bond strength, ensuring a secure and durable adhesion for your projects. Its superior grip makes it perfect for both temporary and permanent bonding applications.
L17 is designed to work effectively on a variety of surfaces, including wood, plastics, foam, metals, and laminates. Its advanced formula ensures maximum adhesion, regardless of the surface material.
Fast Tack, Quick Cure
TensorGrip L17 boasts a rapid tack and quick cure time, allowing you to work efficiently and with precision. The fast-acting adhesive reduces waiting time, making it ideal for high-volume, time-sensitive projects.
The specially designed nozzle provides a consistent, controlled spray pattern, ensuring an even and accurate adhesive coverage. The user-friendly design minimizes waste and makes it easy for professionals to achieve a flawless finish.
Heat and Water-Resistant
L17's advanced adhesive technology offers excellent heat and water resistance, providing a secure bond even in challenging environments. This makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Low VOC Formula
The TensorGrip L17 adhesive is designed with environmental consciousness in mind. Its low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) formula helps to reduce air pollution and minimize harmful effects on both users and the environment.
|Viscosity||350 cps 25°C sp#2, 30r.p.m.|
|Colour||Clear or Green|
|System Flammability||Flammable adhesive in flammable propellant|
|Shear||> 250 p.s.i.|
|Tensile (180° Peel)||> 25 p.s.i.|
|90° Peel (6.25 sq.cm)||> 25 p.s.i.|
|Shear adhesion failure temp. (SAFT) 100gram||> 105°C|
|Heat resistance (25mm / 100gram)||120°C|
|Dry time||1-2 minutes dependant on temperature & humidity|
|Open time||40 minutes|
Contact canister storage and canister change over instructions
To change over the canister turn the valve on the canister into the off position, then spray out any remaining adhesive left in the hose.
Next, disconnect the spray hose and gun from the canister.
Reconnect the spray hose to a canister of cleaning solvent (sold separately) and spray out until liquid is clear - which indicates that the hose and gun are clean.
If you choose to leave the hose and spray gun on the canister, leave the valve on the canister open, and do not disconnect the hose & gun from the canister.
Close and lock the spray gun.
Handling & Storage Information
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet prior to use
- DO NOT store at temperatures over 50°C
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- DO NOT store directly on a concrete floor
- For optimum performance, store at 18°C during use; but, it must always be above 10°C
- When connected, keep the valve open and hose pressurised at all times
- DO NOT close the valve until ready to connect to new cylinder
- Release pressure in hose before disconnection
- Always test product to determine suitability for your particular application prior to use in production
How to use this contact spray adhesive
This glue is designed to be applied to two surfaces to be bonded together. Consequently, for best results, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be between 60°F - 80°F (16°C - 27°C).
Use with adequate ventilation, and when possible we recommend shaking the canister well before using.
Attach and secure the hose tightly onto the spray gun with required tip, and attach the other end of the hose onto the canister.
Make sure the hose-valve connections are securely tight, and then open the valve on the canister slowly and fully, checking for leaks during this process. Then once open unlock the trigger on the spray gun to start spraying. It is as simple as that.
Prior to use, please check compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate, and this glue may degrade some substrates.
- Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc...
- Spray about 10-20 cm (4" - 8") away at a 90° angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain 80% to 100% coverage of the surface. If necessary, spray another coat of this adhesive in areas that appear to need more adhesive.
- Spray both surfaces to be bonded, one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally
- Allow 2 - 3 minutes for the adhesive to tack off until no adhesive transfers to the knuckle when touched.
- Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure.
- roller is recommended to apply a uniform pressure to achieve maximum strength.
- Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to fully cure.
- If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with solvent such as lacquer thinner or acetone. Do not use a pin on the spray tip orifice
All the information is based on practical experience and is published in good faith. However, because we have no control over the manner or conditions in which our products are used, or overwork undertaken, we cannot accept liability for results.
Responsibility for ascertaining the suitability of products for his purposes rests with the purchaser.
All conditions, representations, statements, warranties or guarantees whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory, in respect of any goods manufactured, sold or supplied by us are hereby expressly excluded and we accept no liability in respect of any claim for damage or consequential loss caused to any property arising directly or indirectly out of the use of our products or goods.
Tensorgrip L17 Overall
TensorGrip L17 is a game-changer in the world of professional adhesives, offering unparalleled performance and reliability. Its versatile nature and user-friendly design make it the go-to choice for experts across various industries. Experience the outstanding bonding power of TensorGrip L17 and elevate your projects to new heights!
Not sure if this spray adhesive is right for you?
If you are not sure if this contact adhesive is right for your individual requirements please do not hesitate to Contact our friendly sales team and we will be happy to help you.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT, Glue Pots, and shipping) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT, Glue pots and shipping) is only: £6.75
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is from only: £6.75
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is from only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If your goods are damaged in transit or deemed faulty due to factors beyond our control, we will advise you to return them. If you do not require replacement goods to be dispatched to you, we may offer a full refund. We provide this Returns Information to inform you of your responsibilities in the event of damaged or faulty goods. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. Checking the goods in the presence of the courier and noting any damages when signing is your responsibility. Alternatively, just a signature will confirm that you have received the goods in good order, and we may not consider refunds thereafter.
Product questions for our: Tuskbond Contact Spray Adhesive 500ml Snagging Cans - Class 0 Fire Rated (A different size of this product)
- Hi, Is the spray ideal for bonding foam together also is it ideal for bonding foam to wood Thank You David.
- Hi David, Yes both applications would be fine. Be sure to apply a layer of adhesive to both surfaces and then bring them together and apply pressure as the adhesive layers start to skin over - Ian, Product Support Manager
- we use acoustic panels made from semi rigid fibreglass and which to stick them to walls usually painted will this work and to what temperature? - Peter
- Hi Peter, Yes this should be fine, as long as you spray both surfaces and allow the adhesive to start skinning before bringing the surfaces together. This will withstand temperatures up to about 70�C. - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Hi Is this good to stick vinyl paper backed borders to painted walls? Is this a standalone can or would i need a gun to go with it? - Mark
- Hi Mark, Thank you for your enquiry. I would not recommend our Tuskbond adhesive for this application due to the solid content in the adhesive! This could possible result in an uneven surface once dry and may cause your border to discolour after a period of time. Our recommendation would be to use standard wallpaper paste - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Hi, I am looking for some spray contact adhesive to stick laminate to MDF. Normally I would use tuskbond canisters with a spray gun but as I am working on this as a small project rather than for work, I don't have the budget to buy the gun and 22l canister. what sprays can you recommend to get the job done? Thanks Sofia
- Hi Sofia, this product will be my recommendation for what you require - Ian, Product Support Manager
- I am looking at your Tuskbond heat resistant spray adhesive and you advertise it as Class 1 approved. Is this the highest fire rated spray adhesive you have or do you have others? - Julia (Live Chat)
- This is the highest we have currently julia. What is your application Julia? - Ian, Product Support Manager
- I want to glue fire rated fabric onto fire rated card. Do you have a certificate for this product to say it is compliant with Class 1? - Julia (Live Chat)
- Leave me your email address and i will get the tech info over to you this afternoon - Ian, Product Support Manager
Product questions for our: (A different size of this product)
- What is the coverage of your 17.5kg contact adhesive - Live Chat
- Hello, it really does depend on the substrate and the operator who is applying it. Can I ask what substrate you are applying it to? - Ian, Product Support Manager
- MDF to Laminate - Live Chat
- If you can bare with me I will look into this for you [Contact details given] - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Thanks - Live Chat
Product questions for our: 17KG Tuskbond ONE Spray Adhesive - Class 0 Fire Rated (A different size of this product)
- Hi, We are currently working in Holland and using contact adhesive to fit plastic wall panels to both concrete and Plasterboard walls. We have approx 450 m2. Can you please advise what would be best to use for your selection. We would require the spray gun also. Thanks in advance - Martin.
- Hi Martin, this product will be ideal for what you require - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Hi, We need to stick some acoustic timber panels that weigh approx 3kg each to a painted wall, would this product be suitable to fix them? Thanks Richard
- Hi Richard, yes this will be ideal for your application - Ian, Product Support Manager
Product questions for our: L22 Non-Mecl Fine Web Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister 22L | 17.5KG (A different size of this product)
- Dear sir/madam, I hope my message finds you well. I am about to start a project where I need to glue some small pieces of plastic into a sheet of fabric. Now the small plastics are sitting together in a piece of tulle and I will jist glue them as they are onto the fabric. I just wanted to ask if you have any kind of adhesive that may be suitable for me in this case. I saw the L22 Non-Mecl Fine Web Spray Adhesive that mey fit my needs but any professional advice will be well received. Thank you in advance. Mr. Margarit
- Hello Margarit, and thank-you for your enquiry. The L22 would certainly suit your application, on the basis the plastic not too conformable, as this could signify a higher content of plasticisers. These could react with the glue. On that basis, L22 would be the way to go - Best Regards Matt, Product Support Manager
Tuskbond Contact Spray Adhesive 500ml Snagging Cans - Class 0 Fire Rated
17KG Tuskbond ONE Spray Adhesive - Class 0 Fire Rated
Spray Adhesive Starter Kit - 17.5KG TensorGrip L40 | 12FT Hose & Spray Glue Gun
22L L72 One Way Stick Urethane Spray Adhesive
22L H45 - KoolTherm Panel Spray Adhesive
22L H30 - Extra Hi-Grab HVAC GP Polystyrene Spray Adhesive
L40 Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Spray Pot - 22Litre | 17.5KG
L40 Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister - 110Litre | 110KG
L17 Hi Temperature Resistant Web Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Pot - 22Litre | 17.5KG - Class 1 Fire Rated
L17 Hi Temperature Resistant Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister - 110 Litre | 110KG - Class 1 Fire Rated
L22 Non-Mecl Fine Web Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister 22L | 17.5KG
L40 Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Can - 500ML
H50 Hi Temp Polystyrene Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister 22L | 17.5KG
L22 Non-Mecl Fine Web Spray Adhesive / Glue Aerosol Can 500ML
110L H45 - KoolTherm Panel Spray Adhesive
L66 Solid Surface Compatible Spray Contact Adhesive / Glue 22 Litre
TensorGrip L71 Spray Adhesive Glue - Plasticiser Resistant Vinyl Spray Canister Adhesive / Glue 22 Litre
TensorGrip L21 - Non-Mecl General Purpose Contact Spray Canister Adhesive / Glue 22 Litre
TensorGrip L19 - High Performance Laminate & Edging Spray Pot Adhesive / Glue 22 Litre
TensorGrip LP61 - Platinum Web Spray Canister Contact Adhesive / Glue 22 Litre
TensorGrip L21 - Non-Mecl General Purpose Contact Spray Canister Adhesive / Glue 110 Litre
L17 Hi Temperature Resistant Web Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Can - 500ml - Class 1 Fire Rated
LP64 Platinum Mist Spray Contact Adhesive
L44 DCM Free Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Spray Pot - 22Litre | 17.5KG
Reviews for this product from confirmed past customers
To qualify to be added below, the reviewer must have purchased this product from us.
The following reviews are from other sizes of this product
Product reviews for our: Tuskbond Contact Spray Adhesive 500ml Snagging Cans - Class 0 Fire Rated (A different size of this product)
Its a great product, delivered promptly. Entirely satisfied!
Product reviews for our: Spray Adhesive Starter Kit - 17.5KG TensorGrip L40 | 12FT Hose & Spray Glue Gun (A different size of this product)
Great product 5 Sent from my iPhone
Was doubtful when finding the product online. I wanted an easier option than Evo Stik cans that you spread on. The guy I spoke to ran through what i needed. The packaging was not that good but product not damaged. I must say for bonding Formica to birch ply it’s absolutely brilliant. Spray pattern is very accurate and no waste and more importantly no sticky hands. I would 100% recommend this product. Also it works out cheaper than evo stick Kindest regards
Product reviews for our: L40 Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Spray Pot - 22Litre | 17.5KG (A different size of this product)
EXCELLENT service and product at the best price I could find
We at T&R Roofing have used this glue on several edpm flat roofs and it has performed excellant giving it a first class bonding and an excellent adhesive bond. We have recommended this glue to other roofing companies. We will be ordering our 4th bottle very soon.
Product reviews for our: L17 Hi Temperature Resistant Web Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Pot - 22Litre | 17.5KG - Class 1 Fire Rated (A different size of this product)
Hell of a good product, we fit white panel cladding , just going to order another cylinder. Love to be able to return the empty cylinders.