The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
TensorGrip® L68 is a high-performance mist spray contact adhesive, designed and approved for bonding KYDEX® thermoplastic sheet to the substrate. It has been rigorously tested by the technical teams at both Quin Global and SEKISUI SPI, to produce an approved and endorsed product. TensorGrip® L68 is an extremely tough and dry neoprene blend contact adhesive, designed to bond low surface energy and non-porous surfaces permanently. It is also ideal for adhering to: Plasterboard, MDF, Insulation, KYDEX® thermoplastic sheets, Plywood, Post forming, and other similar uses.
Spray adhesive benefits
When it comes to this contact adhesive it has the following benefits.
- Approved for bonding KYDEX® thermoplastic sheet
- Easy application control
- Fast Flash off Time
- Moisture resistant
- LOW V.O.C
- Non-Chlorinated Adhesive - making this a healthy adhesive
- 25% More Coverage Than Standard Canisters
Spray adhesive consistency
This consistency of this contact adhesive is mist like spray.
Spray adhesive uses information
When it comes to this contact adhesive it can be used to bond materials on to the following materials.
- KYDEX® thermoplastic sheets
- Post forming
- Other similar uses
Coverage information for this spray glue
This contact adhesive can cover an area up to 80M2.
|System Flammability||Flammable adhesive in flammable propellant|
|Shear||> 250 p.s.i|
|Tensile (180° Peel)||> 25 p.l.i.|
|Shear adhesion failure temp. (SAFT) 100gram||> 115°C|
|Heat resistance (25mm/100gram)||115°C|
|Open time||10 minutes|
Contact canister storage and canister change over instructions
Turn valve on canister into the off position, spray out remaining adhesive left in the hose, disconnect the spray hose and gun from the canister.
Reconnect the spray hose to a canister of cleaning solvent (sold separately) and spray out until liquid is clear which indicates that the hose and gun is clean.
If you choose to leave the hose and spray gun on the canister, leave the valve on the canister open. Do not disconnect the hose/gun from the canister.
Close and lock the spray gun.
Handling & Storage Information
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet prior to use
- DO NOT store at temperatures over 50°C
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- DO NOT store directly on a concrete floor
- For optimum performance, store at 18°C during use; but, it must always be above 10°C
- When connected, keep the valve open and hose pressurised at all times
- DO NOT close the valve until ready to connect to new cylinder
- Release pressure in hose before disconnection
- Always test product to determine suitability for your particular application prior to use in production
How to use this contact spray adhesive
This glue is designed to be applied to two surfaces to be bonded together. Consequently, for best results, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be between 60°F - 80°F (16°C - 27°C).
Use with adequate ventilation, and when possible we recommend shaking the canister well before using.
Then start spraying. It is as simple as that.
Prior to use, please check compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate, and this glue may degrade some substrates.
- Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc...
- Spray about 10-20 cm (4" – 8") away at a 90° angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain 80% to 100% coverage of the surface. If necessary, spray another coat of this adhesive in areas that appear to need more adhesive.
- Spray both surfaces to be bonded, one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally
- Allow 2 - 3 minutes for the adhesive to tack off until no adhesive transfers to the knuckle when touched.
- Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure.
- roller is recommended to apply a uniform pressure to achieve maximum strength.
- Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to fully cure.
- If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with solvent such as lacquer thinner or acetone. Do not use a pin on the spray tip orifice
Not sure if this spray adhesive is right for you?
If you are not sure if this contact adhesive is right for your individual requirements please do not hesitate to Contact our friendly sales team and we will be happy to help you.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
Product questions for our: L22 Non-Mecl Fine Web Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister 22L | 22KG (A different size of this product)
- Dear sir/madam, I hope my message finds you well. I am about to start a project where I need to glue some small pieces of plastic into a sheet of fabric. Now the small plastics are sitting together in a piece of tulle and I will jist glue them as they are onto the fabric. I just wanted to ask if you have any kind of adhesive that may be suitable for me in this case. I saw the L22 Non-Mecl Fine Web Spray Adhesive that mey fit my needs but any professional advice will be well received. Thank you in advance. Mr. Margarit
- Hello Margarit, and thank-you for your enquiry. The L22 would certainly suit your application, on the basis the plastic not too conformable, as this could signify a higher content of plasticisers. These could react with the glue. On that basis, L22 would be the way to go - Best Regards Matt, Product Support Manager