The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
Rlppatape is a self-adhesive tear tape, which gives fast, safe and immediate access to the contents of corrugated and fibreboard cartons removing the top - completely for shelf display.
Produced from either monoaxial oriented polypropylene (MOPPI) or high density polyethylene (HDPEI), and coated with a specially formulated pressure-sensitive adhesive, it is designed to tear through most grades of fluting and board.
The benefits that Rippatape offers brand managers include:
- Positive impact that easy opening can have on brand image and ultimately brand loyalty.
- Provides a safer means of opening corrugated and fibreboard boxes.
- Quick access into the corrugated boxes speeds up shelf stacking.
- Integrated into the box design, Rippatape adds extra value to packaging.
- Enhances pack strength by reinforcing weaker areas of the box and eliminating the need for perforations.
- Corrugated containers can be transformed into display trays with 'clean' edges for effective shelf positioning as part of a 'clean-cut' system, helping to maintain a clean edge on the outer liner.
- Wide range of tear tapes available to suit most applications and board grades.
- Cost effective solution compared to fibre based tape opening solutions.
Rippatape's benefits and features:
Pressure-sensitive high tack adhesive specially formulated for use ll'l con|unction with corrugated and fibreboard boxes/cartons.
A film of mono-axially oriented polypropylene or HIJPE for 80 micron.
A coating to allow easy unwind during application and to ensure that the tape does not adhere against the product or packaging.
Available in red, white or red chevron (Grade dependent).
3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 10mm and 18mm (Grade dependent).
60 micron (MOPP), 80 micron (HDPE), 125 Micron (MOPP).
Tape can also be printed as a means of adding value to your brand.
Each reel is individually wrapped in moisture-proof film and packed in a purpose-designed carton with integral locking flaps. Its core suspends each reel, thereby ensuring safe transportation.
The tape is applied to the liner of the board during the manufacture and before slitting and scoring. Application at the dry-end of the corrugator helps to maintain the speed of the machine.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.