The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
PSA0021 is a plasterboard scrim tape which is 50mm x 90 Metre, manufactured by Walther Strong. This Scrim Tape has been uniquely designed to meet the needs of professional contractors and plasters and is ideal for use on internal corners.
Using two different types of adhesive – a backing adhesive that forms a layer on the scrim fibres and a new, fully pressure-sensitive adhesive - that is applied to the first backing adhesive – Walther Strong Scrim Tape has been tried and tested in both cold and hot environments without drying out into the glass fibre so it stays put and doesn’t crack.
PRO Tip: The easiest way we found to tear this Scrim Tape is using a plasterer’s trowel which cuts through it easily under a bit of pressure.
This scrim tape has been designed for use as or with:
- Dry lining jointing tape
- Use on plasterboard
- Scrim tape
- Corner plasterboard joints
- Ceiling plasterboard joints
- Repair cracks in plasterboard walls
- Jointing compound
- Plasterboard joints
- Easy Release
- Easy to tear
- Very strong
- Stays put
Not sure if this scrim tape is right for you?
If you are not if this contact adhesive tape is right for your individual requirements please do not hesitate to Contact our friendly sales team and we will be happy to help you.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT, Glue Pots, and shipping) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT, Glue pots and shipping) is only: £6.75
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is from only: £6.75
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is from only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.