The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
PSA3009A is a: 12mm x 50 Metre automotive-repair-masking tape, that can be used in a wide variety of situations. Our MSK80A is an extremely popular choice with automotive enthusiasts and specialists, thanks to its resistance to paint thinners as well as lacquers; and it's ability to be removed cleanly, without leaving any residue behind.
Good Adhesion on irregular surfaces
MSK80 can provide good adhesion not only to flat surfaces, but also irregular and uneven surfaces.
This tape can be used in the most demanding conditions thanks to it's high-grade rubber and resin-solvent-based adhesive. This tape is a must for maintenance men and anyone working in the automotive industry.
Heat Resistant up to 110°C
This automotive tape is extremely popular with: automotive painters, as they don't have to worry about the tape failing when they use: heater, dryers or any infra-red lamps.
This particular masking tape features, a dry-natural-rubber-solvent-based adhesive. This adhesive provides excellent initial tack and adhesion particularly to low-surface-energy materials such as: plastics, like: Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA), Polystyrene and Polyvinyl.
|Technical Description||Typical Values|
|Backing||58 g/m2yellow saturated crepe paper|
|Adhesive||Dry natural rubber and resins solvent based|
|Total Thickness||0.135 mm|
|Adhesion to steel||4.5 N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength MD||85 N/25mm|
|Temperature Resistance||110°C (30 min),suitable for 80°C oven drying|
Not sure if this masking tape is correct for your requirements or require the Material Safety Data Sheet?
If you require the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this automotive repair masking tapes, or if you are not sure if they are right for your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to send it to you and advise you on your options.
Surface preparation is paramount for achieving the required bond when using this pressure sensitive adhesive. Read our Surface Preparation and Application Guide for more information.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
Product questions for our: 25mm x 50 Metre Low Bake Masking Tape (A different size of this product)
- Hi , I am looking for a masking tape to stick on some turned steel components while another job is done to them , but need the masking tape to peel off very cleanly as cannot afford to start rubbing and scrapping and risk marking the underneath , would this tape be suitable. Also it usually stays on for a couple of days. Thanks - Steven
- Hi Steven, I would recommend using our blue 14 day masking tape for this application, as it guarantees clean peel for up to 14 days - Ian, Product Support Manager
Reviews for this product from confirmed past customers
To qualify to be added below, the reviewer must have purchased this product from us.
The following reviews are from other sizes of this product
Product reviews for our: 19mm x 50 Metre Low Bake Masking Tape (A different size of this product)
Great service, great products, great price. What more can I say! definitely rate as 5.
Product reviews for our: 25mm x 50 Metre Low Bake Masking Tape (A different size of this product)
Hi I give this tape 4 out of 5 as I find it very useful when painting in different environments internally or externally...whether glossing skirting boards to external soffits.... Can use this application when spay painting... For instance maintaining vehicles applying it to a surfaces not requiring paint.
DRC Plumbing and Heating