The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
PSA0025 is a indoor and outdoor tape that is 1800mm x 20 Metre Film / Cloth Drop Paint Masking Tape, and has a pre-tape protective HDPE film with UV resistant cloth.
This tape is ideal for protection for harsh & difficult surfaces such as stone, plaster & masonry.
This drop paint tape has the following benefits:
- UV resistant
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor applications
- Excellent adhesion properties at low & high temperatures
- Good performance on rough surfaces
- Leaves no residue
|Technical Description||Technical Values|
|Total thickness - cloth||300 Mic|
|Total thickness - film||8 Mic|
|Liner Type||Red Mopp|
|Cloth adhesion to steel||6.85 N/25mm|
|Cloth elongation at break||10%|
|Cloth tensile strength||54.9 N/cm|
|Cloth UV resistant||14 Days|
REACH SVHC Status
NO SHVC present according to candidates list of 17 th Dec 2015
RoHS Compliance Status
Shelf life recommended 12 months from date of dispatch at the moderate temperature and humidity environment.
How to apply this tape
Surface preparation is paramount for achieving the required bond when using this pressure sensitive adhesive. Read our Surface Preparation and Application Guide for more information.
Not sure if this masking tape is right for you?
If you are not if this drop paint tape is right for your individual requirements please do not hesitate to contact our friendly sales team and we will be happy to help you.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.