The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
Height, size and length information
PSA Solutions Coroplast 1238 X is a Heat reflection tape and has the following Characteristics:
- Excellent heat reflectivity – Due to heat reflection the inner temperatures of a harness wrapped with 1238X are significantly lower than with unprotected harnesses!
- Resistant to heat for 3000 h at 125°C - 150°C, for short times 240 h /175°C, depending on cable material
- Rotting resistant
- Tear resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Aging resistant
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Resistant to low temperatures
- EP1615238 B1
Applications Coroplast 1238 X is a Heat reflection tape include:
- For wrapping of cable sets and cable harnesses to prevent heat damage.
- Fixation of ends recommended.
Coroplast 1238 X is a Heat reflection tape storage information:
Store at about 20°C to 30°C and max. 65% humidity.
Coroplast 1238 X is a Heat reflection tape construction:
- Backing material: Special laminate aluminum or PET – cloth, silver
- Adhesive: Acrylic
Coroplast 1238 X is a Heat reflection tape technical Data:
- Property Norm unit Value Thickness DIN EN 1942mm approx. 0.28
- Elongation at break DIN EN 14410 % > 20
- Tensile strength DIN EN 14410 N/cm > 200
- Adhesion to steel DIN EN 1939 from 11 / 1996 N/cm > 1.5
- Temperature resistance LV 312°C -40°C to +150°C
- Burning behaviour ISO 3795 / FMVSS 302 - class A, non combustible
- Inner temperature [°C] unprotected 1238X
Our products are the result of fundamental research. They correspond to the latest technical standard. For their useful application we give data and technical information to the best of our knowledge but, however, without any warranty. In special cases the user shall make his own tests to determine the suitability of the products for his purpose.
Not sure if this Coroplast tape is correct for your requirements or require the Material Safety Data Sheet?
If you require the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this heat reflection tape, or if you are not sure if they are right for your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to send it to you and advise you on your options.
Surface preparation is paramount for achieving the required bond when using this pressure sensitive adhesive. Read our Surface Preparation and Application Guide for more information.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £5.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is from only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is from only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.