The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
TensorGrip® C101 Citrus Cleaner is a biodegradable, citrus solvent cleaner, degreaser and adhesive remover. It can be used safely on most surfaces and substrates, including painted surfaces, glass, porcelain, concrete, and is compatible with many plastics and vinyls.
- Compatible with most plastics
- Citrus scent
- Increased productivity
- Fast application
- Minimises waste
- Minimises equipment set-up and clean-up
- Completely portable in difficult work situations
Directions for use
Spray approximately 6-8 inches from surface. Allow cleaner to remain on surface for a few seconds then using a clean cloth, wipe off adhesive and/or soil. Wipe thoroughly to obtain a residue free clean surface. For very obstinate adhesive and soil, allow cleaner to come in contact with adhesive/soil for longer time before wiping, or you may need to apply successive applications.
Use with adequate ventilation. When possible we recommend shaking the canister well before using. Attach and secure hose tightly onto the spray gun with required tip. Attach the other end of the hose onto the canister. Make sure the hose-valve connections are securely tight. Open the valve on the canister slowly and fully, check for leaks during this process. Unlock the trigger on the spray gun to start spraying.
Prior to use, Check compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate.
Make sure that surface is thoroughly dry before applying new adhesive.
Canister storage and change over
Turn valve on canister into the off position, spray out remaining adhesive left in the hose, disconnect the spray hose and gun from the canister. Reconnect the spray hose to a canister of cleaning solvent (sold separately) and spray out until liquid is clear which indicates that the hose and gun is clean. If you choose to leave the hose and spray gun on the canister, leave the valve on the canister open. Do not disconnect the hose/gun from the canister. Close and lock the spray gun.
For optimum results store canister above 18°C during use, but must always be above 10°C. Allow substrates to acclimatise to normal room temperature (18°C) for 48 hours before bonding. Do not exceed open time of the adhesive. Keep canister off cold concrete floors during use. If adhesive is expelled wet or as a jet, canister is too cold – move to warm environment and allow to thoroughly acclimatise before reusing.
|Storage||Not damaged by freezing. Return to room temperature prior to use.|
|Flammability||Flammable per industry standard flame projection test.|
|Appearance||Citrus odour, Clear in colour|
|Specific Gravity||0.72 to 0.76 gms/cc (6.0 to 6.4 lbs/gal)|
|Solubility in Water||Negligible|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Shelf life||18 months|
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- DO NOT thin or reactivate with solvents.
- DO NOT incinerate.
- DO NOT expose to extreme heat over 50°C.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Release pressure before disconnecting hose.
- Test for suitability before use.
Handling & storage information
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet prior to use.
- Do Not store at temperatures over 50°C.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do Not store directly on concrete floor.
- For optimum performance, store at 18°C during use, but must always be above 10°C.
- When connected, keep valve open and hose pressurised at all times.
- Do Not close valve until ready to connect to new cylinder.
- Release pressure in hose before disconnection.
- Always test product to determine suitability for your particular application prior to use in production
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT, Glue Pots, and shipping) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT, Glue pots and shipping) is only: £6.75
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is from only: £6.75
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is from only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If your goods are damaged in transit or deemed faulty due to factors beyond our control, we will advise you to return them. If you do not require replacement goods to be dispatched to you, we may offer a full refund. We provide this Returns Information to inform you of your responsibilities in the event of damaged or faulty goods. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. Checking the goods in the presence of the courier and noting any damages when signing is your responsibility. Alternatively, just a signature will confirm that you have received the goods in good order, and we may not consider refunds thereafter.
Product questions for our: DISCONTINUED: Bondloc Plastic Weld Structural Adhesive (A different size of this product)
- Hi, I need to adhere two sheets of PVC together to obtain a 100% bond (approxsize 500mmx150mm times x4) .Are you able to recommend one of you products? - Brian
- Hello Brian, Thank-you again for your enquiry. Further to our telephone conversation, I would suggest the Plastic Weld product [this] - Best Regards Matt, Product Support Manager
C101 Citrus Cleaner Aerosol 500ML