The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
if you are looking for magnetic strips please see our: Magnetic strips range.
PSA3001SA is a standard adhesive magnetic tape, which is made from: Strontium Ferrite - a magnet material - and then bonded into a thermo-plastic which is then extruded as a strip.
This particular magnetic tape is primarily used for:
- Attaching graphics to steel pop up display frames
- In-store steel work
- Making fridge magnets in various sizes
- Attaching to perspex material
- and similar applications
- Maximum Energy Product: 0.57 to 0.74 MGOe
- Remanence: 1600-1800 G
- Coercivity: 1130-1500 Oe
- Intrinsic Coercivity: 1940-2500 Oe
Magnetic Properties & Magnetic Pull
Magnetic Pole Width with 2.5mm
|Thickness of Magnetic Material||Magnetic Pull (g/cm2)|
Flexibility: can be wrapped around a rod with a 12mm radius at 20°C without cracking Specific Gravity: 3.6 to 3.8 g/cm3 Cutting: Scissor cutting, knife-cutting, die-cutting, and slitting can be done with ease.
Temperature Resistance Information
This 1.5mm standard adhesive magnetic sheeting has an End-use temperature range of: -30°C / + 55°C Short term resistance: 65°C
The magnetic sheeting has a UV hardened coating on the magnetic side
Not sure if the standard adhesive magnetic sheeting is right for you?
If you are not sure if this tape is right for your individual requirements please do not hesitate to contact our friendly sales team and we will be happy to help you.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
- - is it possible to cut through this magnetic roll to make mini circled magnets? - is it strong ie support a board (weight of four pieces of paper) stuck on fridge? thank you and please respond asap so we can carry out this order best regards, Sophia
- Hi Sophie, this material can be cut quite easily with a sharp knife or scissors, as for its magnetic strength I would advise to test it first - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Hi, will this attach to perspex material? Can i get a formal quote including handling and delivery charges please? - Wassim
- Hi Wassim, Yes the adhesive will bond very well to this kind of substrate. Let me know how much material you require and where we would be shipping to and I will be happy to submit a quotation to you - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Designing a craft coin project using 2p (UK) coins, will this product hold up to 420 2p coins? - Tim
- Hi Tim, we have just run a trial with the adhesive backed magnetic sheet, and by laminating the back of a 2p coin the magnetic was strong enough to hold the coin vertically. Hope this helps - Ian, Product Support Manager
- I am looking for a self adhesive magnetic sheet which I can add to the side of a shelving unit. I am a paper crafter and I have many metal dies which I currently store in folders. I am hoping that I can have a strong magnetic sheet that I can add the dies to right at the side of the unit where I have my cutting machine. I need something that will be magnetic enough to hold quite a lot of dies. It will be so much easier to have the dies on display as it will be easier to use them without having to constantly open up folders - many thanks Debbie
- Hello Debbie, thank-you for the website enquiry, this adhesive backed magnetic tape is what you are looking for - Matt, Product Support Manager
- Would your product: 620mm x 0.75mm x 1 Metre Adhesive Magnetic Strontium Ferrite Sheeting be suitable for making A6 fridge magnets? I have then printed on card and was looking to stick them to magnetic sheets. - Liam
- Yes, this should be fine liam - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Can I cut this with scissors please. I wish to use it to make book marks whereby the page is held between the magnets so it needs to be thin so it does not spoil the book - Valerie
- Hi Valerie, Yes you can - Ian, Product Support Manager
Reviews for this product from confirmed past customers
To qualify to be added below, the reviewer must have purchased this product from us.
I love my magnetic sheeting, I am a crafter and it keeps all my dies together, I had been looking for something like this for ages and when received it I was delighted. I'd give it 5/5.
The following reviews are from other sizes of this product
Product reviews for our: 620mm x 0.75 x 1 Metre Plain Magnetic Sheeting (A different size of this product)
Hi I ordered magnetic sheeting to help my wife in her card crafting hobby as you can use it to line a wall and hang light weight cutting dies on it or cut it up and use on individual Dies The product is everything we hoped and other crafters are talking about it but most of all I got brownie points. I give it five.out of five plus 5 for good delivery.