The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
Our PSAB2003 Bondloc Aqua Epoxy Putty Stick is a B2007 is a hand-mixable, speciality epoxy putty for repairs to damp, wet areas and underwater surfaces. After mixing, it forms a polymer compound that may be applied underwater (either fresh or salt water) and will bond tenaciously to substrates such as: fibreglass, concrete, ceramic, glass, metal, wood, and many plastics.
Each epoxy stick contains pre-measured portions of base and activator throughout — no measuring or mixing tools are necessary.
The consistency (like modelling clay) eliminates drips and runs, facilitates adhesion to the substrate, and allows the material to be shaped and formed as needed before curing begins. After 60 minutes the application can be drilled, sawed, sanded, carved, and painted.
This Aqua Plastic Epoxy Putty Stick cures to off-white colour and is suitable for interior or exterior use as it is resistant to: chemicals, water, and temperature extremes.
PSAB2007 contains no solvents or VOC, and it is non-flammable, nor releases no noxious fumes. On top of that it won’t shrink or pull away, and the unused portion stays fresh for future use when saved in its original packaging.
This waterproof epoxy can be used to:
- Patch dings
- Repair decks and hulls
- Pools hot tubs and spas
- Marine recreational equipment
- Leaking gaskets
- Gutters and tanks
- Leaking lead water outlets
- Similar applications
This epoxy will also bond to:
- Many plastics
PSAB2007 works on wet, damp, dry surfaces and underwater.
Instructions for use
In order to achieve optimum adhesion, the surface you are applying this epoxy to should be cleaned free of grease or dirt. Scuffing or sanding the surface prior to cleaning will also help to ensure a good bond.
|Chemical resistance||Hydrocarbons, Ketones, esters, halo-carbons, alcohols, aqueous salt solutions, dilute acids and bases|
|Electrical resistance||30,000 mega Ohms|
|Dielectric strength (steel)||300 Volts/mil|
|Initial cure||1 hour|
|Full cure time||24 hours|
|Lap shear strength (steel)||6.2 MPa|
|Shore D Hardness||65|
Health & Safety Information
This adhesive contains epoxy resin and may cause skin irritation in sensitive individuals. Unnecessary skin contact should, therefore, be avoided. If skin contact occurs, wash with a proprietary hand cleaner, followed by washing with soap and water.
In case of eye contact, flush with clean water for at least 15 minutes, and then seek medical attention. When fully cured, the product can be considered non-toxic. Always keep this adhesive away from foodstuffs and food utensils.
Store in cool conditions, preferably away from direct sunlight or excessive heat. Shelf life at least 24 months @ 24°C.
Not sure if this aqua plastic epoxy is right for you?
If you are not sure if this adhesive is right for your individual requirements please do not hesitate to Contact our friendly sales team and we will be happy to help you.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
- Require a tape to fix a leaking lead water outlet on a balcony - Gary
- Good morning Gary, thank-you for your enquiry. This is the putty we would recommend - Matt, Product Support Manager
- Recently a couple of the S/S stantions on my boat were damaged in a storm. The S/S fixing screws (not bolts) have pulled out from the timber rail that is encapsulated within the fibreglass decking. Would your B2007 Structural Adhesive Aqua Epoxy Putty be suitable to fill the existing damaged screw holes, drill pilot holes and reinsert the screws? - Don
- Hi Don, Thank-you for your enquiry. I would recommend this product for your application. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further help or information. Best Regards - Matt, Product Support Manager
- Will this epoxy fix a crack in a concrete water feature bowl ? Also can it be over painted ? - Ken
- Good Morning Ken, and thank you for your enquiry. The Aqua putty can be used to seal the crack, providing there is no more movement in the main concrete structure itself. You will be able to paint over the product once it has hardened off - Ian, Product Support Manager