The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
What is the QuikDot Pro?
The QuikDot Pro is a pressure sensitive adhesive applicator that can be re-filled and re-used time and time again.
It is designed for time savings and ease of use, as the QuikDot Pro easily fits into the palm of the hand and is a convenient alternative to cumbersome tape pads and hot melt glue guns.
QuikDot Pro Highlights
- Rugged lightweight and portable
- Instantly applies the right amount of adhesive every time
- High impact poly-carbonate body handles every day use
- Pocket sized reloadable design
- Invisible bond protects brand integrity
- Clean, instant secure bond
- Rugged Construction
- FDA Compliant
QuikDot Pro Applicator Specifications
|Materials:||Polycarbonate, nylon, HDPE, Silicone, Rubber, Steel Fasteners|
These double sided glue dots are ideal for mounting:
- Business cards
- Display and exhibition products
- Air fresheners
- Posters and so much more!
Surface Preparation Information
Surface preparation is paramount for achieving the required bond when using this pressure sensitive adhesive. Read our Surface Preparation and Application Guide for more information.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
Product questions for our: 200 Glue Dots - Dot N' Go Dispensers - Mini or Poster (A different size of this product)
- Hi, which glue dot should we use to stick a small metal key 37 mm long to a postcard which will also be put in an envelope? The idea is our customers get the key in the post and should be able to remove it from the card and bring along to an exhibition to try it in the safe on our stand :- for prize. need approx 500 dots - Andrew
- Hi Andrew, The removable glue dots will be fine for this application. Perhaps 3 x dot & Go dispensers - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Hi can you tell me which of your dot-n-go dispensers would be best for sticking plastic (like credit cards) loyalty cards on our customers invoices. - Samuel
- Hi Samuel, the removable glue dots will be suitable for this application - Ian Product Support Manager
- Hi, I am looking for double sided clear gel dots - or equivalent? to hold in place a 10ml glass bottle in a plastic pack with two other products - more to keep the bottle from moving so that the label remains to the front of the packaging - can you suggest? regards - Miriam
- Hi Miriam, we do sell the glue dots for this very application, product assembly being a big market for us. I would suggest the permanent adhesive type for a heavier item such as a glass bottle - Ian, Product Support Manager
Reviews for this product from confirmed past customers
To qualify to be added below, the reviewer must have purchased this product from us.
The following reviews are from other sizes of this product
Product reviews for our: 200 Glue Dots - Dot N' Go Dispensers - Mini or Poster (A different size of this product)
My experience with the Removable and Poster dots has been first-class. I have used the removable dots to fix text and pictures on to foam display boards, and the poster dots, as helpfully advised, to hang the actual boards on walls. In both cases the product did exactly what it promised - adjusting the position of the pictures was easy and effective, and in my initial test a board held firmly to a wall for two weeks, and then be removed without marking the wall in any way.
The Dot'n'Go dispenser makes application of the dots, either singly or in a row, very straightforward.
Your service was exceptional - I received the dispensers that I had ordered urgently by return of post. I rate Glue Dots and PSA 5 out of 5 without any hesitation.
Best wishes, and nay thanks for your support.
Great product works well for sticking wicks down in cable making 5 star rating