The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
PSA0007 is an Edge Fix Tape Sealer designed for use with our anti-slip tapes. This Edge fix sealer greatly helps to prevent the lifting of the Safety-Grip™ antislip in high traffic areas. Simply apply the edge fix down the side of the tape using the narrow nozzle built into the tube, which helps to secure the product and extend its life.
A 140ml tube will cover approximately 35 linear metres, for larger quantities, we can offer an automated pressure pot system. A pressure pot system is a method of applying the edge fix sealer with rapid production line speed, all it requires is a compressed air line to be in place, Heskins will then supply the pot chamber and the applicator, the pressure pot system enables huge material cost savings compared to 140ml tubes.
Only a very small amount is required for bonding the edges of our grip tape.
|PH Estimated Value||7-8|
|Initial boiling point||56°C|
Not sure if this edge fix sealant for slip resistant tapes is correct for your requirements or require the Material Safety Data Sheet?
If you require the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product, or if you are not sure if they are right for your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to send it to you and advise you on your options.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT, Glue Pots, and shipping) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT, Glue pots and shipping) is only: £6.75
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is from only: £6.75
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is from only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
- I'd like to enquire which adhesive you would recommend for use with your swimming pool anti slip tape. The tape will be permanently submerged once fitted. - Jeff
- Hi Jeff Thanks for your enquiry. The anti-slip tape has a high grade adhesive coated to it, and so it is self-adhesive. However if the tape is to be submerged I would also recommend purchasing our edge fix [this product], just to seal off around the edges - Ian, Product Support Manager