The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
Next day delivery available for Mainland UK orders placed in the next:(Orders are dispatched at 12pm each day)
What is Single Sided Foam Tape?
Single Sided Foam Tapes come in 2 versions. Expanding foam tapes - which are ideal for: Installation of window & door frames, and supporting structures, sealing between concrete or roof elements, sealing of: ceiling / sky / roof lights, in log houses, brick and blockwork, partitions, precast concrete panels, conservatory hip / ridge lines and sectional buildings, noise & vibration insulation around ventilation and air exchange devices, automotive industry, used in the manufacture of mobile and recreational homes, where high demands on joint constructions are required. This type of tape will expand up to 5 times its original thickness and will fill gaps up to 50mm deep.
Further to this we also stock Single Sided Rubber Tape. This is a EPDM Weatherseal Foam Tape, which has a Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber, Weatherseal foam weather seal tape. This tape is a weather seal grade foam which can be used for glazing / construction applications where a gap fill product is required to produce a weather seal. This tape is also ideal as a draft excluder and for anti-rattle applications in the automotive industry.
Third Party Video's of Expanding Foam Tape in use
Please note: These videos are for informational purposes only, and the tapes used may be different variations than the ones we directly supply.
How Much do Single Sided Foam Tape Cost?
Our mirror backing tapes are cheap, costing from only 76p / metre.
Buy in bulk and save
All the tapes in this range come with bulk buying options - therefore the more you buy, the more you save.
One Sided Foam Tapes Application Uses
Our mirror safety backing tapes are idea for / as / know as a:
- Installation of window & door frames and supporting structures
- Sealing between concrete or roof elements
- Sealing of ceiling / sky / roof lights
- In log houses, brick and blockwork, partitions, precast concrete panels
- Conservatory hip / ridge lines and sectional buildings
- Noise & vibration insulation around ventilation and air exchange devices
- Automotive industry
- Foam tape single sided
- Single sided rubber tape
- Weatherseal tape or weather seal foam tape
- Used in the manufacture of mobile and recreational homes
- Foam weather tape
- Where high demands on joint constructions are required
- Weather seal grade foam tape
- Glazing / construction applications
- Gap fill product is required to produce a weather seal
- Ideal as a draft excluder
- For an anti rattle tape in the automotive industry
- Similar applications
How to apply these tapes?
This adhesive tape is simple to apply. Firstly, make sure your surface is clean and free of grease and dirt. Once it is, remove it from the roll, put it into position, and press down. It is as simple as that.
We stock the following sizes of these mirror safety tapes
- 5-10mm x 20mm X 5.6 Metres Polyurethane Expanding Foam Sealing Tape
- 10-18mm x 20mm X 3 Metres Expanding Foam Sealing Tape
- 12mm x 6mm x 3 Metre Single Sided EPDM Weatherseal Glazing Foam Tape
Who are Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Solutions?
PSA Solutions Ltd, are: Foam Tape Single Sided Suppliers, based in Leicestershire, UK.
We have a large range of: Single Sided Adhesive Foam Tapes, in our Leicester warehouse, ready to be dispatched - normally - within 2-3 days.
So if you can not see the adhesive you are looking for contact our friendly sales team for free advice.
Where can I find out more?
To find out even more technical information about foam please see this Wikipedia page.
A sample of the Reviews for some of our single sided foam tapes in this range
Don't take our word for it, see what some of our past customers have said about tapes in this range.
Fantastic quality and great price. This tape is so easy to use as it gives you a lifting tab at each side so there is no difficulty removing the backing. Another plus is that it tears easily so if you don't have scissors to hand there's no problem. I score it 5 out of 5. Many thanks.
Great product and service Thank you.
This polyurethane tape is fantastic for sealing gaps in double glazing installations I would give a score of 5 out of 5.
Name: Barbara James
This sealer is brilliant,so much better than we expected THANKS.