The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
Next day delivery available for Mainland UK orders placed in the next:(Orders are dispatched at 12pm each day)
Anti Shatter Mirror Backing Safety Tape
What are Anti Shatter Mirror Backing Safety Tape?
These anti-shatter mirror backing tapes are a 91 micron clear polyester tape that is used as an anti-shatter / mirror backing tape. If the mirror glass is then broken or shattered, this laminated backing tape keeps all the glass in place & prevents it from shattering into thousands of dangerous shards.
This then allows for a much safer environment rather than having shattered glass all over the area, and easier for the glass that has shattered to be cleaned up and disposed of.
These adhesive tapes are designed to be a biaxially oriented polypropylene safety backing tape, coated with a special acrylic based pressure sensitive adhesive. It has high tack, and high adhesion, which gives it excellent holding power.
Buy in bulk and save
All the tapes in this range come with bulk buying options - therefore the more you buy, the more you save.
Anti Shatter Mirror Backing Tapes Application Uses
Our mirror safety backing tapes are idea for / as a:
- Mirror backing tape
- Anti-shatter tape
- Safety backing tape
- Safety tape
- Mirror tape adhesive
- Mirror adhesive safety backing tape
- Anti-shatter mirror and glass tape
- Safety backing tape for mirrors
- Safety backing tape for glass
- Glass protection tape
- Glass adhesive backing tape
- Suitable replacement for Anti Shatter films
- Suitable replacement for safety backing films for mirrors
These tapes main features are that they:
- Are anti-shatter
- Keeps glass shards more together upon breakage - avoiding lots of shards
- Are highly tacky
- Have a high level of adhesion
- Have the excellent holding power
- Are ideally suited as a mirror and or glass adhesive backing tape
We stock the following sizes of these mirror safety tapes
- 50mm x 50 Metres
- 100mm x 50 Metres
- 300mm x 50 Metres
- 500mm x 50 Metres
The safety classifications of these backing tapes are that it has been:
- Tested as B.S. 6206 class B&C for mirror safety backing
- Approved Wintech certificate number R2830/08/1824
- Conforms to BSEN 12600 2B2 and 2C2
Who are Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Solutions?
PSA Solutions Ltd, are Mirror Backing Safety Tapes Supplier, based in Leicestershire, UK.
We have a large range of: anti shatter tapes, in our Leicester warehouse, ready to be dispatched - normally - within 2-3 days.
So if you can not see the adhesive you are looking for contact our friendly sales team for free advice.
Where can I find out more?
To find out even more technical information about pressure sensitive tape tape please see this Wikipedia page.