Next day delivery available for Mainland UK orders placed in the next:(Orders are dispatched at 12pm each day)
Butyl Flashing Tapes
What are Butyl Flashing Tapes?
These Butyl Flashing Tapes are constructed using an ultra-strong 1.5mm thick butyl adhesive. This butyl adhesive is coated onto a puncture resistant laminated foil, and is ideal where the application use needs to be sealed against air or water and has great adhesion properties.
These tapes are sourced from one of the leading global butyl sealant tape manufacturers.
What are Butyl Flashing tapes used for?
Butyl Rubber Flashing Tapes are self adhesive tapes which are relatively odour free & ideal for the following uses:
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems - sealing leaking pipes and chambers
- Caravans - for sealing leaking panels
- The building & construction industry - flashing, repairing gutters and downpipes
- Conservatory construction and repair - flashing the roof and sealing T-bars
- Roofing & cladding - flashing off roofs
These tapes tend to be water resistant and waterproof.
These tapes have the following types of characteristics
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Excellent UV resistance
- Highly conformable sealing all surfaces
- Remains flexible throughout service life
- Easy and accurate to apply with no mess
- Puncture resistant
- Excellent air and water seal
- Excellent weather resistance
Available in multiple sizes
These self adhesive butyl flashing glues are available in a multitude of sizes. Some of these being:
- 100mm x 1.5mm x 20 Metres
- 150mm x 1.5mm x 10 Metres
- 150mm x 1.5mm x 20 Metres
- 200mm x 1.5mm x 10 Metres
- 200mm x 1.5mm x 20 Metres
Bulk buying options available
If you are looking to buy these flashing sealant tapes in bulk, every option we have on offer comes with bulk buying options.
These self adhesive mastics have a wide temprature range from -40°C to +90°C.
Butyl Sealant Strips Uses
These flashing, sealing and GCA adhesive mastic beading strips are ideal for being used for or with:
- HVAC – Sealing leaking pipes and chambers
- Caravans – Sealing leaking panels
- Building & Construction – Flashing and repairing gutters and downpipes
- Conservatories - Flashing the roof and sealing T Bars
- Roofing & Cladding – Flashing off roofs
- For use on washing machines
- Conservatories to brickwork
- Other similar applications
Who are Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Solutions?
PSA Solutions Ltd, are: Butyl flashing tape suppliers, based in Leicestershire, UK.
We have a large range of: mastic flashing tapes, in our Leicester warehouse, ready to be dispatched - normally - within 2-3 days.
So if you can not see the adhesive you are looking for contact our friendly sales team for free advice.
Where can I find out more?
To find out even more technical information about butyl rubber please see this Wikipedia page.
A sample of the Reviews for some of our Butyl flashing tapes in this range
Don't take our word for it, see what some of our past customers have said about products in this range.
I would give 5 out of 5 and would not go on a job without either the grey or white Butyl flashing in my tool box..
Score of 5.
I would give 5 out of 5 and would not go on a job without either the grey or white Butyl flashing in my tool box.