The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
Introducing the Tuskbond 500ml Spray Adhesive Snagging Cans - Class 0 Fire Rated, a premium-quality adhesive solution designed with your safety and convenience in mind. Developed specifically to meet the stringent requirements of modern construction and maintenance projects, this powerful adhesive offers the perfect combination of performance, durability, and fire safety.
Tuskbond Spray Adhesive in a convenient 500ml snagging can with variable spray nozzle. Ideal for those patch up jobs on site.
This aerosol spray adhesive is a CFC free, multipurpose spray-able adhesive with low odour, developed to bond a wide variety of substrates. It has excellent grab and a long open time.
Class 0 fire rating
With a Class 0 fire rating, this Tuskbond adhesive ensures maximum fire protection, making it suitable for use in public buildings, schools, and hospitals where the highest level of fire safety is paramount. The innovative formulation of this spray adhesive also boasts rapid bonding capabilities, allowing you to work efficiently and confidently knowing your projects will stand the test of time.
Designed for small scale projects
The 500ml aerosol snagging can size is specially designed for those small-scale projects and touch-ups, providing you with the perfect amount of adhesive without wastage. The easy-to-use spray canister allows for precise application, ensuring a strong bond without excess overspray or mess.
What materials can the Tuskbond Contact Spray Adhesive be used on?
This adhesive is versatile and can be used on various materials, including wood, metal, plastics, and insulation materials. It is suitable for a wide range of applications in the construction and maintenance industries.
How long does it take for the adhesive to bond?
The Tuskbond Contact Spray Adhesive boasts rapid bonding capabilities. While the exact time may vary depending on the materials and environmental conditions, you can generally expect it to bond within a few minutes.
How should the spray adhesive be stored?
Store the adhesive in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, and ensure that it is kept out of reach of children. The ideal storage temperature is between 10°C and 25°C.
How long does the adhesive last once the can has been opened?
For best results, it is recommended to use the adhesive within 12 months after opening. Be sure to store the can upright and with the cap on when not in use to prolong its lifespan.
Can this adhesive be used outdoors?
The Tuskbond Contact Spray Adhesive is designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. However, it is essential to ensure that the surfaces are clean, dry, and free of dust, grease, or any other contaminants before applying the adhesive.
Is it safe to use in poorly ventilated areas?
While the adhesive is designed with safety in mind, it is always advisable to use it in well-ventilated areas. If working in a poorly ventilated space, ensure that you wear appropriate personal protective equipment, such as a mask and gloves, and take regular breaks to minimize inhalation of fumes.
What should I do if I accidentally get the adhesive on my skin?
If the adhesive comes into contact with your skin, immediately wipe it off using a cloth or paper towel. You can then wash the affected area with warm water and soap. If the adhesive has dried on your skin, gently rub the area with vegetable oil or baby oil to loosen the adhesive before washing with soap and water.
Can the adhesive be removed from surfaces once it has dried?
Removing the adhesive once it has dried can be challenging. You can try to use a scraper or putty knife to remove the adhesive carefully. Alternatively, you may use a suitable adhesive remover, following the manufacturer's instructions for application and safety precautions.
Features of this spray adhesive
- B2476 Part 7 Class 1 - please leave a note to our fulfilment team if you need the certificate with your order, or contact us to have it emailed to you beforehand.
- High strength bond achieved in minutes
- Excellent heat resistance
- Quality guaranteed
- Class 0 fire rating, ensuring maximum fire protection for your projects
- Wheelmark accredited
- SAFT heat tested to 100°C
- Rapid bonding capabilities for efficient and reliable results
- 500ml snagging can size, perfect for smaller projects and touch-ups
- Easy-to-use spray canister for precise and mess-free application
- Ideal for use on a wide range of materials, including wood, metal, plastics, and insulation materials
- Suitable for various applications in the construction and maintenance industries
Tuskbond Spray Adhesive Uses
This contact adhesive will bond a wide variety of substrates, including:
- Most plastics
- Decorative laminates
- Expanded polystyrene
Bond expanded polystyrene
This spray adhesive can also be used to bond expanded polystyrene when forming a bond to a different substrate, in this instance the glue should be used as a one way stick and only applied to the opposite substrate (do not spray onto the expanded polystyrene directly).
Permanent bonds & Temperature Resistance
This contact adhesive is ideal for permanent bonds that require good initial bond strength, and provide a good temperature resistance.
Long open time
If protected from contamination this aerosol adhesive has an open time of several hours.
Always test a small sample of the materials first to ensure the suitability of the product for the application. For instance, some vinyl's contain large amounts of plasticiser which, over time, can migrate and soften the bond. When in doubt, test first.
Tuskbond Spray Adhesive Application
USE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA
- Surfaces to be bonded should be clean, dry and free from dust and grease.
- Substrates should be conditioned before assembly. This is particularly important with laminates. Condition for 48 hours at 20°C with a relative humidity of 45-55%. Air should be able to circulate freely around the components.
- Connect the hose to the canister and the spray gun to the hose and tighten the connections.
- Open the valve on the canister. The valve should remain open until the canister is used up. Use the locking nut on the gun after use. Turning off the valve will result in the adhesive drying in the hose and gun causing blockages.
- Hold the spray gun at 90° to the surface and apply a uniform generous coat of adhesive, ensuring 80-100% coverage.
- Move the gun in parallel to the surface and pay particular attention to the edges.
- Do not allow the adhesive to puddle as this can cause an unevenness that can 'show' through the laminate.
- On porous surfaces it may be necessary to apply a second coat. Always apply to the laminate first and spray one substrate horizontally and the other vertically.
- It is important to remember that Easy-Bond is a contact adhesive and forms its bond by sticking to itself, so there must be sufficient adhesive for this to happen.
- Allow the adhesive to tack up and protect from contamination whilst this happens. The adhesive is ready when it feels dry to the touch and does not transfer to the finger tips.
Note: Easy-Bond dries in two minutes under normal conditions, but this will vary under different temperatures and humidifies. High humidity and low temperatures will slow the drying time and if the temperature gets very low, can produce bloom. Bloom is moisture which forms on the glue line caused by solvent evaporation lowering the air temperature above it.
Tuskbond One 500ml Overall
Invest in the Tuskbond Contact Spray Adhesive 500ml Snagging Cans - Class 0 Fire Rated today, and experience the unparalleled performance, safety, and convenience that this professional-grade adhesive has to offer. Complete your projects with confidence, knowing you're using a fire-safe, durable, and reliable adhesive solution.
Not sure if this spray adhesive is right for your requirements, or require the Material Safety Data Sheet?
If you require the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this spray glue, or if you are not sure if they are right for your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to send it to you and advise you on your options.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT, Glue Pots, and shipping) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT, Glue pots and shipping) is only: £6.75
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is from only: £6.75
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is from only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If your goods are damaged in transit or deemed faulty due to factors beyond our control, we will advise you to return them. If you do not require replacement goods to be dispatched to you, we may offer a full refund. We provide this Returns Information to inform you of your responsibilities in the event of damaged or faulty goods. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. Checking the goods in the presence of the courier and noting any damages when signing is your responsibility. Alternatively, just a signature will confirm that you have received the goods in good order, and we may not consider refunds thereafter.
- Hi, Is the spray ideal for bonding foam together also is it ideal for bonding foam to wood Thank You David.
- Hi David, Yes both applications would be fine. Be sure to apply a layer of adhesive to both surfaces and then bring them together and apply pressure as the adhesive layers start to skin over - Ian, Product Support Manager
- we use acoustic panels made from semi rigid fibreglass and which to stick them to walls usually painted will this work and to what temperature? - Peter
- Hi Peter, Yes this should be fine, as long as you spray both surfaces and allow the adhesive to start skinning before bringing the surfaces together. This will withstand temperatures up to about 70�C. - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Hi Is this good to stick vinyl paper backed borders to painted walls? Is this a standalone can or would i need a gun to go with it? - Mark
- Hi Mark, Thank you for your enquiry. I would not recommend our Tuskbond adhesive for this application due to the solid content in the adhesive! This could possible result in an uneven surface once dry and may cause your border to discolour after a period of time. Our recommendation would be to use standard wallpaper paste - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Hi, I am looking for some spray contact adhesive to stick laminate to MDF. Normally I would use tuskbond canisters with a spray gun but as I am working on this as a small project rather than for work, I don't have the budget to buy the gun and 22l canister. what sprays can you recommend to get the job done? Thanks Sofia
- Hi Sofia, this product will be my recommendation for what you require - Ian, Product Support Manager
- I am looking at your Tuskbond heat resistant spray adhesive and you advertise it as Class 1 approved. Is this the highest fire rated spray adhesive you have or do you have others? - Julia (Live Chat)
- This is the highest we have currently julia. What is your application Julia? - Ian, Product Support Manager
- I want to glue fire rated fabric onto fire rated card. Do you have a certificate for this product to say it is compliant with Class 1? - Julia (Live Chat)
- Leave me your email address and i will get the tech info over to you this afternoon - Ian, Product Support Manager
Product questions for our: (A different size of this product)
- What is the coverage of your 17.5kg contact adhesive - Live Chat
- Hello, it really does depend on the substrate and the operator who is applying it. Can I ask what substrate you are applying it to? - Ian, Product Support Manager
- MDF to Laminate - Live Chat
- If you can bare with me I will look into this for you [Contact details given] - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Thanks - Live Chat
Product questions for our: 17KG Tuskbond ONE Spray Adhesive - Class 0 Fire Rated (A different size of this product)
- Hi, We are currently working in Holland and using contact adhesive to fit plastic wall panels to both concrete and Plasterboard walls. We have approx 450 m2. Can you please advise what would be best to use for your selection. We would require the spray gun also. Thanks in advance - Martin.
- Hi Martin, this product will be ideal for what you require - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Hi, We need to stick some acoustic timber panels that weigh approx 3kg each to a painted wall, would this product be suitable to fix them? Thanks Richard
- Hi Richard, yes this will be ideal for your application - Ian, Product Support Manager
Product questions for our: L22 Non-Mecl Fine Web Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister 22L | 17.5KG (A different size of this product)
- Dear sir/madam, I hope my message finds you well. I am about to start a project where I need to glue some small pieces of plastic into a sheet of fabric. Now the small plastics are sitting together in a piece of tulle and I will jist glue them as they are onto the fabric. I just wanted to ask if you have any kind of adhesive that may be suitable for me in this case. I saw the L22 Non-Mecl Fine Web Spray Adhesive that mey fit my needs but any professional advice will be well received. Thank you in advance. Mr. Margarit
- Hello Margarit, and thank-you for your enquiry. The L22 would certainly suit your application, on the basis the plastic not too conformable, as this could signify a higher content of plasticisers. These could react with the glue. On that basis, L22 would be the way to go - Best Regards Matt, Product Support Manager
Tuskbond Contact Spray Adhesive 500ml Snagging Cans - Class 0 Fire Rated
17KG Tuskbond ONE Spray Adhesive - Class 0 Fire Rated
Spray Adhesive Starter Kit - 17.5KG TensorGrip L40 | 12FT Hose & Spray Glue Gun
22L L72 One Way Stick Urethane Spray Adhesive
22L H45 - KoolTherm Panel Spray Adhesive
22L H30 - Extra Hi-Grab HVAC GP Polystyrene Spray Adhesive
L40 Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Spray Pot - 22Litre | 17.5KG
L40 Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister - 110Litre | 110KG
L17 Hi Temperature Resistant Web Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Pot - 22Litre | 17.5KG - Class 1 Fire Rated
L17 Hi Temperature Resistant Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister - 110 Litre | 110KG - Class 1 Fire Rated
L22 Non-Mecl Fine Web Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister 22L | 17.5KG
L40 Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Can - 500ML
H50 Hi Temp Polystyrene Spray Adhesive / Glue Canister 22L | 17.5KG
L22 Non-Mecl Fine Web Spray Adhesive / Glue Aerosol Can 500ML
110L H45 - KoolTherm Panel Spray Adhesive
L66 Solid Surface Compatible Spray Contact Adhesive / Glue 22 Litre
TensorGrip L71 Spray Adhesive Glue - Plasticiser Resistant Vinyl Spray Canister Adhesive / Glue 22 Litre
TensorGrip L21 - Non-Mecl General Purpose Contact Spray Canister Adhesive / Glue 22 Litre
TensorGrip L19 - High Performance Laminate & Edging Spray Pot Adhesive / Glue 22 Litre
TensorGrip LP61 - Platinum Web Spray Canister Contact Adhesive / Glue 22 Litre
TensorGrip L21 - Non-Mecl General Purpose Contact Spray Canister Adhesive / Glue 110 Litre
L17 Hi Temperature Resistant Web Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Can - 500ml - Class 1 Fire Rated
LP64 Platinum Mist Spray Contact Adhesive
L44 DCM Free Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Spray Pot - 22Litre | 17.5KG
Reviews for this product from confirmed past customers
To qualify to be added below, the reviewer must have purchased this product from us.
The following reviews are from other sizes of this product
Product reviews for our: Spray Adhesive Starter Kit - 17.5KG TensorGrip L40 | 12FT Hose & Spray Glue Gun (A different size of this product)
Great product 5 Sent from my iPhone
Was doubtful when finding the product online. I wanted an easier option than Evo Stik cans that you spread on. The guy I spoke to ran through what i needed. The packaging was not that good but product not damaged. I must say for bonding Formica to birch ply it’s absolutely brilliant. Spray pattern is very accurate and no waste and more importantly no sticky hands. I would 100% recommend this product. Also it works out cheaper than evo stick Kindest regards
Product reviews for our: L40 Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Spray Pot - 22Litre | 17.5KG (A different size of this product)
EXCELLENT service and product at the best price I could find
We at T&R Roofing have used this glue on several edpm flat roofs and it has performed excellant giving it a first class bonding and an excellent adhesive bond. We have recommended this glue to other roofing companies. We will be ordering our 4th bottle very soon.
Product reviews for our: L17 Hi Temperature Resistant Web Contact Spray Adhesive / Glue Pot - 22Litre | 17.5KG - Class 1 Fire Rated (A different size of this product)
Hell of a good product, we fit white panel cladding , just going to order another cylinder. Love to be able to return the empty cylinders.