The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
PSA1577CWA, is a 50mm x 50 Metre 6 ply polyester foil laminate. This tape is a 50 metre high-quality-high-strength foil puncture resistant duct tape. This tape is suitable for: use in the most demanding cold conditions, and is an easy and effective solution to unsightly seams in coolers and freezers.
The fact this polyester foil tape is ideal for extreme environments ensures secure, reliable bonding in all conditions, and is classed as a heat deflector foil tape. This tape is ideal for cold weather use due to its cold start patented adhesive technology, which allows all four products to be applied in cold damp conditions.
As well as being secure and reliable, this foil tape continues to self cross-link after application. What this means to you, is that the bond strength increases over time and ensures: secure, and reliable splices.
- Zero permeability absolute vapour barrier
- High puncture and tear resistance
- Contains proved and tested mould inhibiting agents
- Self adhesive materials installs easily with no off-site fabrication required
- Great for outdoor use
- Performs well over a wide temperature range
- Mould resistant
- Ideal for light commercial products where an excellent adhesion is required
Our Ventureclad 5ply polyester foil laminate tape, has the propriety Venture tapes cold weather adhesive system.
This adhesive is acrylic based and is cold weather and mould resistant. This makes this adhesive tape suitable for use in the most demanding of conditions.
This: Col Weather Foil Tape, installs quickly and easily with no requirement for special tools; and no on site extra additives, to apply this tape. Along with this, this adhesive tape has an excellent adhesion to: wood based sheathings.
Ready to use
- Installs quickly and easily.
- No special tools are required.
- No on site extra additives are required to apply this tape.
- Excellence adhesion to wood based sheathings.
- Ideal for light commercial products where an excellent adhesion is required.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Outdoor fixings and repairs
- Uses within freezers and coolers
|Test||Typical Value Imperial||Typical Value Metric||Test Method|
|Product Thickness||7.0mils||0.18 mm||PSTC-133|
|Peel Adhesion||65 oz/in||0.36 mm||PSTC-101|
|Shear Adhesion||>24hrs @ 22 PSI||18.0N/25mm >72 hrs @ 15.2 kPa||PSTC-107|
|Tensile Strength||69 lb/in||316.5 N/25mm||PSTC-131|
|Puncture||35 Ibs||133.4 N||ASTM D1000|
|WVTR||0.00 perm||-||ASTM E96|
|Service Temperature||-40°F to 248°F||-40°C to 149°C||-|
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
Product questions for our: 100mm x 50 Metre Aluminium Finish 6 Ply Polyester Laminate Cold Weather Foil Tape (A different size of this product)
- Hi, Perhaps what may seem a strange request. I fly hexacopters and one of then has a design flaw for which the application of copper tape has been recommended. What I need in a nutshell, imagine a plastic pipe cut in half. and put back together with 2 bolts. It will no longer be as rigid as the original and torsion will cause the 2 halves to slide over each other resulting in twisting. Applying a rigid tape over the joins should substantially reduce the torsional deflection at each end. Hence the suggestion of using copper tape as plastic tapes are too flexible to prevent or reduce the sliding. Hope this makes sense so far. So what I need is your most rigid tape, probably the thickest copper tape you have. Width needs to be around 1cm. Self adhesive to stick to plastic and with a backing paper over the adhesive for ease of use. Can you recommend anything? Regards Graham
- Hi Graham, At 10mm wide approx. how long would each strip of tape need to be to secure the two pieces? - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Hi Ian, Ian, Each bit 3-4cm and would need enough for 12 pieces per set so lets 50cm per set, but I would want multiple sets, probably 5 to start. I may well cut the pieces out and sell them on to other owners. Regards Graham
- Hi Graham, This is a 5 ply aluminium / polyester product which is extremely strong and puncture resistant, and if you purchase a 100mm wide roll and then cut strips off every 10-12mm it should provide you with exactly what you are looking for - Ian, Product Support Manager