Next day delivery available for Mainland UK orders placed in the next: (Orders are dispatched at 12pm each day)
Our Bondloc Plastic Weld is a toughened structural adhesive formulated for bonding dissimilar substrates as well as: unprepared metals, ceramics, wood, concrete and standard thermoset plastics. The final adhesive bond is designed to be load bearing and resistant to weathering, humidity and wide temperature variations as well.
This plastic weld is ideal to be used at rooms temperature, has a rapid fixture time, requires minimal surface preparation, has a high resistance to hydrocarbon based fuels - such as: gasoline, jet fuel, motor oil, hydraulic fluid - is Thixotropic (non-sagging), and also excells at bonding dissimilar plastics in combination.
This structural adhesive is ideal for many applications such as:
- Outdoor weathering or solvent exposure thermoformed plastic assemblies PVC
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Stainless steels
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Ceramic magnet & speaker assembly
- Sign assembly
- Similar applications
Instructions for use
- Ensure that surfaces to be bonded are clean and free from grease, dirt, dust and any other contamination.
- Mix equal quantities either by weight or volume of the two parts and stir thoroughly until a colour is obtained. Where a static mixing nozzle is supplied the 2 parts will be mixed correctly upon dispensing.
- Apply to one surface and offer up the second surface.
- Clamp or jig together under light pressure.
- Leave to cure at room temperature.
|Mixed density (lbs./gal)||8.28|
|Mixed viscosity||No sagging gel|
|Open time||3 mins @ 72°F, 22°C|
|Assembly time||6 mins @ 72°F, 22°C|
|Functional cure||3/4-1 hour|
|Full cure||4 Hours|
|Coverage (based on 25ml)||152 sq.in @ 0.010"|
Typical Bond Characteristics
|Bond strength tensile shear (ASTMD1002)||Polycarbonate Alloy - 1,400 psi |
ABS - 1,300 psi
Grit blasted steel - 3,000 psi
|T-Peel strength (ASTMD1876, 10"/min on 0.060" 6061 aluminium)||75 pli|
|Impact resistance (ASTMD950-61T grit blasted steel)||22 ft.lb/in|
|Shore D Hardness||78|
|Gap filling||0.125 in|
|Operating temp range||-40°C to +121 °C|
This structural adhesive should be stored in a cool, dry place when not in use for extended time periods.B3294 has a shelf life of 1 year or more when stored at room temperature 70°F (22°C) in its original container.
Shelf life may be extended by refrigeration.
Not sure if this Plastic Weld Structural Adhesive is right for you?
If you are not sure if this adhesive is right for your individual requirements please do not hesitate to Contact our friendly sales team and we will be happy to help you.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £3.59
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
Reviews for this product from confirmed past customers
To qualify to be added below, the reviewer must have purchased this product from us.