The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
PSA169CA is a 25mm x 50 Metre Coloured Cloth Tape which is a premium grade waterproof cloth tape, available in a multitude of colours.
This coloured sticky tape can be used as a: strong general purpose repair - or sealing - tape and is widely used in theatres and motor-sports for various applications.
The weave used on this coloured cloth tape makes it strong yet hand tear-able; and the adhesive is very strong and ideal for bonding to most surfaces.
This tape can be torn by hand to required length, and is ideal for the: Engineering, Motor and Aerospace industries.
Uses of This Tape
These colourful tapes are ideally used for the following applications or known as:
- Coloured sticky tapes
- Temporary Repair Work
- Masking during etching or blasting
- Cable bundling
- Tank tape - used in the Motorsport industry
- Duct sealing
- General insulation
- Asbestos removal
Main features of the Coloured cloth tape include:
This standard Coloured cloth tape is:
- Water resistant,
PSA Solutions Coloured Cloth Tape has a synthetic rubber resins white adhesive which provides a strong and reliable adhesion to the applied surface.
This cloth tape is available in the following colours:
Our Coloured Cloth Tape has a PE laminated synthetic cloth carrier which is strong and durable.
Surface preparation is paramount for achieving the required bond when using this pressure sensitive adhesive. Read our Surface Preparation and Application Guide for more information.
Not sure if this Coloured Cloth tape is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this cloth tape is right for your requirements please contact our friendly sales team
|Total Weight||7.0mils||155||+10%||ISO 536|
|Total Thickness||65 oz/in||165||+10%||AFERA 5006|
|MD tensile strength||>24hrs @ 22 PSI||>35||AFERA 5004|
|MD elongation at break||69 lb/in||>20||AFERA 5004|
|Adhesion to steel plate||80%||6.5||+ 10%||AFERA 5001|
|Rolling ball tack||35 Ibs||<5||PSTC 6|
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
- I'm looking for a waterproof tape to repair small rips in our nylon tents which are used for our Duke of Edinburgh expeditions; I also want to use a variety of colours so that we can easily identify the different components for each tent. Which tape would you recommend? - Regards Sue
- Good morning Sue, thank-you for your enquiry. I would recommend this waterproof cloth repair tape. We supply this product in-directly to a number of marquee hire companies for the same application. Please be aware that this product will breakdown over a period of time when exposed to the elements, but can then just be replaced. You would probably get around 6 months to a year depending on exposure. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further help or information - Matt, Product Support Manager
Reviews for this product from confirmed past customers
To qualify to be added below, the reviewer must have purchased this product from us.