The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
PSA1392A is an acid free 12mm x 50 Metres self adhesive Double Sided PVC Tape with Solvent Acrylic Adhesive. This white double sided tape has a: strong high tack solvent acrylic adhesive. This adhesive gives it excellent holding power and adhesion to the required surface.
This white adhesive tape has a temperature resistance of between: -30°C - +90°C. This temperature resistance makes it ideal for use in extreme conditions from households freezer is to deserts in Dubai.
This tape is white in colour.
- Yellow Glassline Paper 110g/m2
- Acrylic adhesive
Has a good resistance to:
- Weather conditions
The adhesive used on this tape is a cross-linked-solvent-high-performance-acrylic adhesive. Consequently, this adhesive is specially formulated to provide you with a strong bond and very good cohesive strength, even in the most demanding of conditions.
Ideal usage information
This tape is ideal for: bonding glass and plastics, due to its tremendous holding ability. As a result, of its holding ability this tape can be used in the manufacture of: point-of-sale stands, signs and displays.
As well as being ideal for glass and plastics, this polyester tape is also ideal for: wooden mouldings, bonding and laminating flexible and rigid materials, fixing point-of-displays, print finishing and general applications where a: strong-thin-flexible tape with high-performance is required.
When applying this tape the surfaces to be bonded should be: dry, dust and grease free and thoroughly clean. Avoid touching the exposed adhesive surface of the tape as this impairs its performance. The ideal cleaning method should incorporate use of a: solvent, such as: Isopropyl alcohol.
To attain the optimum bond strength sufficient pressure should be applied to the tape to ensure a good adhesive "wet out" on the substrates. This tape is a pressure-sensitive adhesive, and the best results are achieved with maximum surface contact under pressure.
The bond strength will reach its optimum strength after 24 hours.
Detailed usage information
When used indoors, this double-sided PVC tape can be used for fixing multiple problems such as: helping to fix cabinets, shelves, bins and other household equipment such as mobile phones - please note this tape is white in colour. If you requite similar transparent tapes please see our Transparent double sided tapes range
When this high strength acrylic is used indoors it is extremely effective and can handle any changes of indoor temperature making it an ideal solution in your kitchen, bathroom or attic.
This double-sided tape, is suited to outdoor use up to an impressive 90°C - which makes it is suitable for all temperatures - and is both UV and solvent resistant while still providing a strong bond.
This tape provides a strong rigid bond for the most demanding external applications; especially if vandalism may be an issue. As well as being demanding for external applications, it is excellent for bonding rigid extrusions.
This PVC tape is ideal for: display assembly, due to the adhesive used giving your display that professional finish.
How to apply this tape
Surface preparation is paramount for achieving the required bond when using this pressure sensitive adhesive. Read our Surface Preparation and Application Guide for more information.
Not sure if this Double-sided self-adhesive tape is right for you?
If you are not if this Double-sided self-adhesive tape is right for your individual requirements please do not hesitate to contact our friendly sales team and we will be happy to help you.
|Technical Description||Technical Values|
|Carrier Thickness||0.0024 inches|
|Overall Thickness||0.010 inches|
|Adhesive strength||>2500 >2500|
|Holding power for temperature resistance 60°C||>24|
|Initial Tack (A/B side)||<24 Hours|
|Temperature resistance||-30°C~ +90°C|
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
Product questions for our: 25mm x 50 Metre Double Sided PVC Carpet & Flooring Tape (A different size of this product)
- Hello, Will this tape stick carpet to a cement floor? and how much is postage to Germany? Thanks Mick
- Hi Mick, I would recommend our 50mm x 50 Metre Double Sided Rayon Carpet & Rug Tape if bonding direct to concrete. Please see our International shipping rates for shipping prices to Germany - Ian, Product Support Manager
- Can this tape be used to hold a bowls carpet in place and taken up afterwards and reused or relaid again with no damage to floor or carpet , the floor is wooden - Joan
- Hi Joan, this PVC carpet tape is the most suitable for this application. This tape is very strong but ensures clean peel on removal - Ian, Product Support Manager
Product questions for our: 50mm x 50 Metre Double Sided PVC Carpet & Flooring Tape (A different size of this product)
- Can this tape hold down a rug onto a carpet without the rug moving - Mids
- Good afternoon, Thank-you for your recent enquiry. This product would be suitable for holding down a rug, however would not be permanent and require re-applying as and when, depending on how trafficked the rug was - Matt, Product Support Manager
- Would this tape be suitable for sticking laminated sheets to metal surfaces? Thanks Dean
- Morning Dean and thank you for the enquiry. The product you require for laminate work is our transparent double sided polyester tape with transparent liner - Ian, Product Support Manager