The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
PSA88C is a 100mm x 50 Metre heavy duty matt black gaffa tape. This matt gaffa tape is a very strong black heavy duty tape with a matt finish which is coated with a natural rubber adhesive system. This makes it ideal as a: Matt fabric adhesive tape.
This tape is suitable for the more demanding applications where a non reflective surface may be required.
This tape can be torn by hand to required length, and is ideal for the: Engineering, Motor and Aerospace industries.
Uses of This Tape
Our Heavy Duty Matt Gaffer Tape is ideally used for the following applications:
- Temporary Repair Work
- Masking during etching or blasting
- Cable bundling
- Tank tape - used in the Motorsport industry
- Duct sealing
- General insulation
- Asbestos removal
Main features of the Heavy Duty Matt Gaffer Tape include:
This standard Heavy Duty Matt Gaffa Tape is:
- Water resistant,
- Non Reflective
This heavy duty matt gaffa tape is the Ideal for situations which require a non-reflective surface finish such as in film and TV and the theater. Also this particular tape features a UV stabilized adhesive system which allows for a clean and easy removal.
This tape is available in the following colours :
Surface preparation is paramount for achieving the required bond when using this pressure sensitive adhesive.Read our Surface Preparation and Application Guide for more information.
Not sure if this heavy duty matt black gaffa tape is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this cloth tape is right for your requirements please contact our friendly sales team.
|Technical Description||Technical Values|
|Temperature||-5°C to 50°C|
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.
- Hi, I am having the floor sanded in a room with some Cherrywood fitted furniture which cannot be moved. I want the sander to get as close to the edge as possible without damaging the furniture. Do you think this might assist? Also, will its removal damage the furniture or leave a residue? Your advice would be much appreciated - David
- Morning David, yes the matt gaffa tape would be suitable for this application and should not damage the wood in any way at all - Ian, Product Support Manager
Reviews for this product from confirmed past customers
To qualify to be added below, the reviewer must have purchased this product from us.
I initially bought this tape to protect the base of some fitted furniture while the floor was sanded. It was the perfect width/depth for the task. As it transpired the operative didn’t use it, or need it. Nevertheless it has proven very useful for a number of smaller jobs. I would give it a score of five!