The Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Specialists in Adhesive Tapes & Glues
PSA00017 is a T-Rex® Ferociously Strong Waterproof Tape. This type of Duct Tape provides tough waterproof adhesion under wet and dry conditions.
Built with R-Flex Technology™
This waterproof duct tape is built with R-Flex Technology™, as a result, it can stretch up to 700% of its original length. This makes it more durable, flexible and gives it UV resistant backing for long-lasting repairs.
It's strong enough to be used for general purpose indoor or outdoor fixes that require a waterproof seal, like:
- Repairing a rip in an above-ground pool or temporarily stopping a leak in a water pipe
- Can be used underwater
- Appling it underwater and push it into cracks and rough, dirty surfaces
- Other similar applications
High temperature resistance
This waterproof duct tape has been formulated to withstand extreme temperatures from -70°F to 200°F.
High UV Resistance
This tape has a high UV-resistant formulation meaning it won't break down under harsh sunlight.
Extra thick butyl-based adhesive means durable repairs, even under water.
All Weather Tape
Waterproof and built to withstand extreme temperatures from -70F to 200F.
Do you require a Certificate of Conformance and traceability?
If you require a Certificate of Conformance, please contact us after ordering (either by phone or email) and we will get this sent out to you with your order.
PSA Solutions offers the following shipping options:
- Mainland UK shipping for orders over £30 (excluding VAT) is free
- Mainland UK shipping for orders under £30 (excluding VAT) is only: £4.99
- Signed for - up to 3 working days is only: £5.99
- Next day delivery - when ordered before 12pm is only: £11.99
- Using your own carrier - your items will usually be available for collection after 48 working hours, simply contact us with your collection date
- Europe starts from only: £22.20
- US, China, Middle East & South East Asia only: £43.78
- Rest of the world from only: £61.58
If in the unfortunate event that your goods are damaged in transit - or are accepted by PSA Solutions as being faulty due to factors beyond our control - you will be advised to return such goods and a full refund may be offered should you not require replacement goods being dispatched to you. PSA Solutions reserve the right to apply charges for handling and transit on such occasions. It is your responsibility to check the goods in the presence of the courier, and if required note when signing that goods have been damaged. Alternatively just a signature will confirm that goods have been received in good order and that thereafter refunds may not be considered. Please contact us if you do experience any difficulties and we will try our best to help you.