Next day delivery available for Mainland UK orders placed in the next:(Orders are dispatched at 12pm each day)
White Structural Acrylic Gel Foam Tapes With Red Liner
What are White Structural Acrylic Gel Foam Tapes With Red Liner?
These White Structural Acrylic Gel Foam Tapes With Red Liner are a thick foamed structural acrylic gel tape which has a high bond strength and is ideal for a wide range of applications. This tape bonds well to a: wide range of metals, plastics ceramics and composites.
These gel tapes are stocked from arguably some of the best and leading global manufacturers of adhesives.
White Structural Acrylic Gel Tapes Sizes
These adhesive tapes are available in the following sizes:
- 6mm x 0.64mm x 33 Metres
- 12mm x 0.64mm x 33 Metres
- 25mm x 0.64mm x 33 Metres
What are White Structural Acrylic Gel Foam Tapes With Red Liners used for
These adhesive tapes have the following uses and are ideal for bonding to:
- High energy surfaces
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Signage industries for demanding applications
Features and benefits information
These tapes have several key features & benefits. These include:
- That this tape isolates dissimilar metals
- That it is virtually invisible
- That it has a high temperature tolerant
- That it is solvent /moisture resistant
- That it has a high cleavage strength
- That it leaves surface intact
Along with this, these red liner tapes have:
- Excellent high performance capabilities
- High resilient performance in all weather conditions
- Load and stress properties, which spread both of these across the plane of the bond - there are no stress points that arise with mechanical fixings
- The ability to stop metal fatigue and mechanical degradation - that you get with fixings such as screws, nuts and bolts
- Properties such as: vibration, dampening, shock, absorption, sealing, thermal expansion or contraction to take up conformability
- Aesthetic enhancement - no screw heads are visible
- Has great invisible fixing and bonding properties
- Properties that help to reduce re-finishing work, touching up and clean up time which is required with other forms of bonding fixing
- The ability to be: quick to use, clean, safe, economic, and improves productivity
- The ability to not damage substrates to be bonded - no mechanical fixing punctures / holes
- Properties which help: stop rusting, to allow a complete seal to be achieved
Benefits of this type of foamed tape?
Our: foamed acrylic tapes, are made of a viscoelastic acrylic copolymers and monomers which have a filler comprising of glass microspheres.
The tape is extruded and the curing process is by ultraviolet (UV) light, this allows very thin foams to be produced from 0.25mm to thicker foams - up to 3mm thick foam tape - using the same process. The foam used in this tape is naturally tacky (sticky) and has good adhesive properties.
Due to the strength of this type of tape, it benefits you, as in most cases does not require holes to be drilled, no rivets to head, epoxies to cure, or weld distortion.
Along with this, these tapes eliminates corrosion between dissimilar metals, and compensate for thermal expansion differences, while providing vibration and sound dampening properties.
Our gel tapes are ideal when: an immediate adhesion is required, you need to bond dissimilar materials, seal joints or just bond thin substrates.
Who are Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Solutions?
PSA Solutions Ltd, are: White Structural Acrylic Gel Tapes Suppliers, based in Leicestershire, UK.
We have a large range of: Acrylic Tapes, in our Leicester warehouse, ready to be dispatched - normally - within 2-3 days.
So if you can not see the adhesive you are looking for contact our friendly sales team for free advice.
Where can I find out more?
To find out even more technical information about acrylic please see this Wikipedia page.