Next day delivery available for Mainland UK orders placed in the next:(Orders are dispatched at 12pm each day)
Thermally Conductive Structural Acrylic Gel Foam Tape
What are Thermally Conductive Structural Acrylic Gel Foam Tape?
These thermal conductive tapes are ideal for: Fixing Heat Sinks, bonding thermal interface materials, bonding cooling elements, fixing components in the electronics industry, ideal for bonding LED lighting strips, fixing elements of backlights.
Thermal Conductive Acrylic Gel Tapes Sizes
These adhesive tapes are available in the following sizes:
- 6mm x 0.25mm x 33 Metres
- 12mm x 0.25mm x 33 Metres
- 19mm x 0.25mm x 33 Metres
What are Thermal Conductive Acrylic Gel Tapes used for
These adhesive tapes have the following uses:
- Fixing Heat Sinks
- Bonding thermal interface materials
- Bonding cooling elements
- Fixing components in the electronics industry
- Bonding LED lighting strips
- Fixing elements of backlights
Features and benefits information
These tapes have several key features & benefits. These include:
- That this tape isolates dissimilar metals
- That it is virtually invisible
- That it has a high temperature tolerant
- That it is solvent /moisture resistant
- That it has a high cleavage strength
- That it leaves surface intact
Along with this, these structural acrylic gel tapes have:
- Excellent high performance capabilities
- High resilient performance in all weather conditions
- Load and stress properties, which spread both of these across the plane of the bond as there are no stress points that arise with mechanical fixings
- The ability to stop metal fatigue and mechanical degradation - that you get with fixings such as screws, nuts and bolts
- Properties such as: vibration, dampening, shock, absorption, sealing, thermal expansion or contraction to take up conformability
- Aesthetic enhancement - no screw heads are visible
- Has great invisible fixing and bonding properties
- Properties that help to reduce re-finishing work, touching up and clean up time which are required with other forms of bonding fixing
- The ability to be: quick to use, clean, safe, economic, and improves productivity
- The ability to not damage substrates to be bonded - no mechanical fixing punctures or holes
- Properties which help: stop rusting, to allow a complete seal to be achieved
Who are Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Solutions?
PSA Solutions Ltd, are: Thermally Conductive Structural Acrylic Gel Tape Suppliers, based in Leicestershire, UK.
We have a large range of: Acrylic Tapes, in our Leicester warehouse, ready to be dispatched - normally - within 2-3 days.
So if you can not see the adhesive you are looking for contact our friendly sales team for free advice.
Where can I find out more?
To find out even more technical information about acrylic please see this Wikipedia page.