Next day delivery available for Mainland UK orders placed in the next:(Orders are dispatched at 12pm each day)
Security Glazing Tapes For Sealed Units
What are Security Glazing Tapes For Sealed Units?
Our Security Glazing Tapes For Sealed Units are glazing Tapes which are made up of closed cell Polyolefin foam tapes with a unique differential adhesive system specifically designed for window and door glazing applications.
Security Glazing Tapes For Sealed Units Main Features
These tapes main features include:
- Optimum compatibility and performance with: PVC, aluminium, wood, and other window and door systems
- High density foam - provides: excellent structural, sealant, and durability properties
- Differential Adhesive system - provides: optimum surface compatibility improving security
- Immediate bond - eliminates: production, handling, and shipping delays
- Dimensional stability - eliminates: sealant flow, pump out and clean out
- Exceeds A.A.M.A Specification #810.1-92. Type 1 for Cellular Glazing Tapes
Who are Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Solutions?
PSA Solutions Ltd, are: Security Glazing Tapes For Sealed Unit Suppliers, based in Leicestershire, UK.
We have a large range of: Security Glazing Tapes For Sealed Units, in our Leicester warehouse, ready to be dispatched - normally - within 2-3 days.
So if you can not see the adhesive you are looking for contact our friendly sales team for free advice.
Where can I find out more?
To find out even more technical information about this pressure sensitive adhesive tape please see this Wikipedia page.