Next day delivery available for Mainland UK orders placed in the next:(Orders are dispatched at 12pm each day)
Black Structural Acrylic Gel Foam Tapes With Red Liner
What are Black Structural Acrylic Gel Foam Tapes With Red Liner?
These Black Structural Acrylic Gel Foam Tapes With Red Liner have been formulated for bonding low surface energy plastics, giving excellent bond strength on polypropylene and polystyrene, and is also suitable for many other substrates.
These gel tapes are stocked from arguably some of the best and leading global manufacturers of adhesives.
Black Structural Acrylic Gel Tapes Sizes
These adhesive tapes are available in the following sizes:
- 6mm x 1.1mm x 33 Metres
- 12mm x 1.1mm x 33 Metres
- 25mm x 1.1mm x 33 Metres
What are Black Structural Acrylic Gel Foam Tapes With Red Liners used for?
These adhesive tapes have the following uses and are ideal for bonding to:
- Bonding low surface energy plastics
- Giving excellent bond strength on polypropylene
- Having excellent bonding properties to polystyrene
- Simialr applications
Features and benefits information
These tapes have several key features & benefits. These include:
- That this tape isolates dissimilar metals
- That it is virtually invisible
- That it has a high temperature tolerant
- That it is solvent /moisture resistant
- That it has a high cleavage strength
- That it leaves surface intact
Along with this, these red liner tapes have:
- Excellent high performance capabilities
- High resilient performance in all weather conditions
- Load and stress properties, which spread both of these across the plane of the bond - there are no stress points that arise with mechanical fixings
- The ability to stop metal fatigue and mechanical degradation - that you get with fixings such as screws, nuts and bolts
- Properties such as: vibration, dampening, shock, absorption, sealing, thermal expansion or contraction to take up conformability
- Aesthetic enhancement - no screw heads are visible
- Has great invisible fixing and bonding properties
- Properties that help to reduce re-finishing work, touching up and clean up time which is required with other forms of bonding fixing
- The ability to be: quick to use, clean, safe, economic, and improves productivity
- The ability to not damage substrates to be bonded - no mechanical fixing punctures / holes
- Properties which help: stop rusting, to allow a complete seal to be achieved
What makes our Viscoelastic foamed acrylic gel tapes bond so well?
The viscoelastic properties allow the adhesive to flow into the microscopic surface of the materials being bonded. The adhesive bond is very strong when there is good wet out, enabling maximum adhesive contact under pressure with the substrates to be bonded.
Abrading the surface to be bonded actually improves the strength of the bond. This abrading creates a rough surface for a greater area for the adhesive to key into.
Along with this the elastic characteristics of the foam, give it very good internal cohesive strength to support loads in both: static and dynamic shear. This also gives the foam very good peel adhesion strength and is soft and very flexible which means it has great conformability.
The foam also has very good elasticity due to the high internal cohesive strength of the foam, and will radius well, (go around curves).
Who are Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Solutions?
PSA Solutions Ltd, are: White Structural Acrylic Gel Tapes Suppliers, based in Leicestershire, UK.
We have a large range of: Acrylic Tapes, in our Leicester warehouse, ready to be dispatched - normally - within 2-3 days.
So if you can not see the adhesive you are looking for contact our friendly sales team for free advice.
Where can I find out more?
To find out even more technical information about acrylic please see this Wikipedia page.